Thank you to the amazing Another Little Birdie for nominating us for this award! If the amazing calligraphy doesn’t make you fall in love with this blog than the intriguing stories will! There are interesting stories about where and how foods and items came to be, book reviews and answers to all of the little questions we ask ourselves! So without further ado, here we go!
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back to their sites.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 5-11 other blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post or blog.
Q: If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be and why?
A: I think if I could dye it and pull it off I would dye my hair copper red because whenever I play Anna from Frozen I absolutely love how the wig looks on me.
Q: Who is the most interesting celebrity to you?
A: Kristen Bell, I love how down to earth she is and how hilarious her and her husband Dax are!
Q: What is your biggest pet peeve?
A: When people don’t say thank you after you do something for them, drives me nuts!
Q: What fictional place would you like to go to?
A: Pandora from Avatar!!
Q: What songs do you have completely memorized?
A: We love listening to hard rock and jamming out in the car!
Q: What fad/trend do you hope will come back?
Q: What city would you love in if you could?
A: Lucas has traveled way more than I so I asked him his answer: Newport Rhode Island.
Q: Do you fit into any stereotypes?
A: I have had friends tell me I’m very much like DJ tanner from fuller house, so I guess the 30 year old single fun mom… the only issue is I’m 22 and have no children so I guess I need to get out more haha!
Q: What is your favorite smell?
A: Cucumber melon all the way! It’s light, clean and reminds me of spring!
Q: Name the biggest turning point in your life.
A: As cheesy as it sounds when I met Lucas was probably my biggest turning point. We met in college and before him I wasn’t focusing in school, I was stressed, overworked and had to take care of all my friends. But when he came along he helped me take care of those who needed it, became my drive to better myself and now I am a graduate with a full time job in my field.
Q: What do you wish you could tell yourself 10 years ago?
A: I love how my life ended up so far so I wouldn’t want to really change much but I would try to better my friends who have gone down a bad path so I would warn my younger self to take better care of them.
- Annie From https://booknerdtravels.wordpress.com/
- Becky From http://www.thebonafidebrunette.com/
- Stephanie From https://writingfromtheheart.blog/
- Anna From https://annabankesterbeautyblogger.wordpress.com/
- Ivy From http://www.ivyroseknows.com/
- Carly From https://prettystyleofliving.wordpress.com/
- Aleeha and Lucy From http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/
- What do you believe is your spirit animal?
- What is one goal you have for this month?
- What is one moment in your life that you wish you could relive?
- Do you have/want any tattoos?
- Where is the least likely place you want to travel to?
- What is one quote you live by?
- What is one risk you have taken in your life that you are glad you took?
- What is one thing you would never do or try again?
- How do you solve writer’s block?
- What is one book you would recommend without hesitation?
- Are you more of an early bird or a night owl?