Hello Friends! We would like to start off by thanking the amazing Emma Rollason for nominating us for the Sunshine Blogger Award!! Emma has fantastic tips and tricks for beauty lovers of all levels! She also includes product reviews and our favorite; watching her accomplish her new years goals! Check her out! Emmarollason.wordpress.com
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the lovely blogger(s) who nominated you for the award and link back
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 other amazing blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post or blog
- Are You A Spontaneous Blogger Or Do You Plan Ahead And Schedule?
- With Luke and I both working full time jobs it is a little hard to be spontaneous. We normally try to write a post the night before and then schedule it to post while we are both at work!
- What Hobby Would You Get Into If Time And Money Wasn’t An Issue?
- I know Lucas would probably say something about gaming. However, for me I would say that I would love to travel and volunteer at different animal sanctuaries.
- Where Is Your Dream Destination to Visit?
- We both have always wanted to go to Iceland! It is perfect because Lucas loves the beach and I love hiking!
- Are You A Night Owl Or An Early Bird?
- Luke is very much an early bird and I am a night owl so our days are very efficient. Once one person shuts down the other turns on haha!
- What Is Your Proudest Moment/Achievement To Date?
- When Puerto Rico was hit by hurricane Maria they were not able to get supplies fast enough because the government had delayed anyone from going there and dispersed donations. Luckily! Lucas’s family friend is part of the military and had gotten clearance to travel there as part of the relief effort. So we helped collect and donated several skin care products including sunscreen for both adults and infants, wound care ointments, different types of bandages and wraps.
- Who Inspires You and why?
- I have always loved Audrey Hepburn. Not only was she a fantastic actress but she was just an all around good person. One of my favorite quotes comes from her; “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.”
- What Is At The Top Of Your Bucket List?
- We are actually so excited because in April we get to cross off one of the top adventures on our bucket list! We are going to California to visit Vision Quest, a sanctuary for retired animal actors who have been saved and taken care of. We actually get to feed, bathe and spend time with these beautiful beings!
- What Would You Tell Your Younger Self?
- Don’t Change A Thing. I am a firm believer that everything has happened in my life for a reason and now I am with the man of my dreams, with a roof over our heads, have a fantastic relationship with my beautiful family and have been lucky enough to get a job and the opportunity to volunteer.
- What Show Are You Currently Watching On Netflix?
- We just finished Fuller House and loved it so now we are just waiting for the next season! If you have any other suggestions let us know!
- What’s The Best Piece Of Advice You Have Ever Received?
- Appreciate all the little things in life because you aren’t promised another day.
- If Your Life Was A Book What Would The Title Be?
- Learning to Adult by Trial and Error.
- If you have a chance to change one thing in your life what would it be?
- If you had a movie about your life who would play you?
- What is one piece of advice you would tell your child or a younger family member?
- Do you write your posts more on experience or research?
- What advice would you give a new blogger?
- What do you believe is your spirit animal?
- If you could make one change in the world what would it be?
- What do you want to be remembered for in life?
- What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard/said?
- If you were to break a world record which would you break?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Alex Quinn at Prettythoughtsx.com
Charlotte De Lacy at Charlottedelacy.co.uk
Hannah Emily at nightowl221.wordpress.com
Amanda Haywood at backtofiction.com
Paula Roby at thevalueofamoment.com
Lena Dee at lenadeexo.com
Susie Truett at 40andholding.com
Bexa at hellobexa.com
Pink Sparkle Reviews at pinksparklereviews.com
Emmax at lifeofemmaz.co.uk
Parris at parriselizabeth.wordpress.com