- Get on multiple platforms!
- Use platforms to help others. If you are a new blogger one huge platform to get on is Twitter! The community is amazingly supportive and you can reach more people on different platforms! It’s kind of a divide-and-conquer thing when it comes to social media!
- Participate in blog trains!
- On Twitter there are blog/Instagram/Pinterest etc. follow trains! These are where people post their links and connect with others out there that are at different stages in their blogging journeys! You look through, like and support each other. It is a great way to build your blogging tribe.
- Ask Questions!
- I have started to ask questions at the end of several blog posts. I find that this opens up the table of discussion for readers. Through this I can interact directly with my readers through comment responses.
- Give back to your blogging community!
- Comment, Like and Reply!
- I am constantly looking at, commenting and liking my followers blogs, Instagrams, Twitter and Pinterest accounts. Engaging with your followers is a great way to show them you care and are actually interested in what they have to share! You learn something new, they get feedback, everyone wins!