This week started off with a nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award from the beautiful and talented Naomi from tralisty.com.
The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma’s Blog – thank you Okoto for bringing this to the community.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Us
- We are so excited to be volunteering with Sunshine Walks and the Leukemia and Lymphoma society this year!
- We are currently planning a 90’s themed party!
- Our current Netflix binge is the show New Girl!
- If you could start your blog over, what would you change and why?
- If we could start our blog over I think the only thing we would change is how early we started. I feel like we are both really happy with how the blog looks and how it is running!
- How do you manage your time to make sure your blog runs efficiently?
- I think the fact that we are two people helps a lot! We both are writing, doing social media posts and are constantly checking over each other!
- What do you consider your greatest failure with blogging and how did you overcome it?
- I think our biggest failure with blogging was overworking ourselves in the beginning. We thought we had to post once a day to stay relevant not only on the blog but every possible social media platform. Now we have a schedule for each platform and blog post!
- What’s your niche and why did you choose it?
- We don’t really have a niche yet, we have just been exploring life and sharing tips and tricks as we go along!
- If you could be an Olympic athlete, what sport would you do?
- Lucas’s answer: I would be a swimmer. Coming from years of competitive swimming growing up I would definitely choose to continue on that training. Swimming is fun and excellent exercise!
My Favourite Posts
- 5 Things I Learned as a new Blogger
- Our First VoxBox Unbox!
- Our Cali Trip
Stacey from Girlrocksosu.com
Sam from Samsblog739395906.wordpress.com
Nikki from Nikkipedia87.wordpress.com
Kimberly from Motherofgirls.com
Viviana from Rosesnretro.com
Rebecca from Rebeccalynnsturgill.com
Ruth from ruthinrevolt.com
- What is your current Netflix binge?
- What is one goal blogging or other that you have for this month?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? Community? Posting?
- What helps you focus when writing your posts?
- What is one Disney movie that you can watch over and over?